Terms & Conditions
A Simply Elegant Affair - Terms & Conditions
1. A Non-refundable, deposit is required to reserve your event date on our calendar and guarantees our company will be available to decorate for your event.
The initial payment (25% of total balance or $50 if Total is unknown) is a Non-refundable Retainer Fee, which reserves the event date and time, and is required if event is scheduled more than 14 days prior to event.
Events booked less than 14 days, will require a 50% deposit of total balance.
Jobs will not be accepted less than 7 days prior to event date.
This contract can be cancelled at any time, in writing, up to 30 days prior to the event date. Within 29 Days to 15 Days the client is liable for 50% of the remaining balance of the contract. If the event is cancelled less than 14 days, the Client is responsible for the full amount of the contract.
2. The first consultation is free. Each additional consultation will be billed an additional $25, including site visits (due at time of consultation).
3. No "reductions" or "changes" (adding/deleting decor pieces or color changes) can be made on orders after contract has been signed unless prior arrangements are made in writing (at our discretion). "Changes or exchanges" will result in additional charges.
4. A 48 hour notice is needed in order to make additons to event decor. Additional charges will apply.
5. A $25 Service Fee (Set-up and Delivery) will be added to all orders.
6. Completion of job is contingent upon access to event site. A Two hour Minimum is required for jobs totaling $150-$250. A 3-4 hour Minimum access is required for jobs totaling $255 & up; required in the room where event will take place. Less time available will result in additional charges.
(Client is responsible for making access arrangements and notifying A Simply Elegant Affair of access time.)
7. Room availability changes (less access time, etc) after contract has been signed may result in order reductions without refund or exchange.
8. A Simply Elegant Affair DOES NOT set up tables and chairs, nor provide table cloths/linens unless otherwise stated in contract. Additional Charges will apply.
9. Client is responsible for removing balloons and decor (from framework and facility), and returning framework to A Simply Elegant Affair. The Client must return Framework to our office within 3 days following the event.
10. An additional fee of $25 is required for Tear Down/Removal/Pick-Up of decor by A Simply Elegant Affair, including picking up framework and/or glassware (glass centerpieces) from event.
11. A Simply Elegant Affair reserves to the right to make substitutions, in the best interest of the client, when supplies/decor is rendered unavailable by our suppliers.
**Balances paid by check must be received SEVEN (7) days prior to event. All balances must be PAID IN FULL 5 days prior to event date.
Payments will not be accepted the day of the event.
(We will not deliver services unless payment agreement has been fulfilled!)
I have read and agree to all the terms listed above.
Please print, sign, and return a copy of this agreement along with your deposit.